Friday, July 8, 2011

I Hit The Trifecta!

I have finally met all my Aunties, Uncles, and Cousins! All three of my Awesome Aunties AND all three of my Unique Uncles!

Uncle Wes, Auntie Sarah, big cousins Lucas, Liam, Katie & Maggie came to meet me yesterday! I have now met all the locals! 

I am anxiously awaiting to meet my Great Aunt Sandra on Friday, who I almost shared a birthday with, and also my Great Aunt Linda from Lakewood, Colorado, who is coming to visit in a couple weeks!

I am so lucky to have all My Peeps visit!

Me and the Johns Crew!
My Super Sweet Cousin Katie
Uncle Wes and my 6 month older Cousin Lucas

Me and Auntie Sarah and...
Lucas!
Biggest Cousin Liam and me chillin'
 And to top the day off, my sweet-natured Birth Doula, Bethany, stopped by to check on me!
Thanks for all the support and assistance you were to my folks, Bethany!

No comments:

Post a Comment