Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello, World... Here I am!

Hello, My Peeps! I came in to the world with some gusto, according to my Moms. It was a day not unlike this one, only Special! I was born on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011, and I weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces with a 13 & 3/4 inch head. Well, 17 & 3/4 inches if you include my fist which was firmly attached to my temple as I made my entrance.
 
I was so blessed to come into the world with so many Peeps there waiting for me!
In my birthing suite were my Moms (of course), Daddio, Auntie Jessi, Grammie, and my own personal doula, Bethany Tilzey. Waiting patiently for me out in the waiting room were Grandad, Cousin Lachlan, Cousin Elsie, Auntie Cory, Cousin Bryce, Grandma, and Grandpa!

My personal medical staff was on hand to make sure everything went safely: my doctor, Dr. McMahon, and my wonderful RNs, Heather and Angela.

After I decided to show my pretty little face, we went to the 12th floor at St. Joe's to recover. That is when I was visited by some of Moms and Daddio's friends. I got to meet Ava, Rivi, Ellie, Yofi, Ezri, Matt, Caren, Cedar, Asher, Zak, Meagan, Everleigh, Kennedy, Alvin, and Michelle.

How could one little Itsy Bitsy be so lucky?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment