Sunday, March 4, 2012

Wow! It's coming along!

I just returned from a great day! I was hanging out at our new house with Grandpa & Grandma in the morning, and then Granddad & Grammie in the afternoon! Not only did they play with me and feed me, they helped Moms & Daddio work on the house! I can't wait to move in! It's all coming together!

We could not have begun to think about getting a house without my awesome Grandparents, and we could not have dreamed of having so much help from them on the house too! They have spent hours cleaning, painting, raking, drilling, patching, priming, and feeding us! 

We are sooo blessed! Thank you sooo much!

We Love You!
Official Home Inspectors - Uncle Wayne, Great-Grandma Hazel, Daddio & Aunt Rita
Daddio pretending that he hand-nailed all the cedar in the living room...
Almost done. Just some trim work to go. Ready for Pinterest!
Cedar framing the dining room

New washer/dryer location. Looks professional!
The Man Room - Foosball, Chop saws & Nail Guns
Granddad and Grammie priming away!

Moms and Me working hard!
Thanks, Granddad & Grammie! Have a great trip to Denver! Wish I was joining you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Such a great family. Proud to be one of you.
    Etty is adorable and keep the pictures of your house coming :>) Sally

    ReplyDelete