Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I am off to bed, but I thought I'd better update my Peeps first!

This weekend we took our first family trip to our new local park, Sehmel Homestead Park. We even found a secret entrance to the trails one block from our new house! I guess it's time to upgrade to a jogging stroller and return Bryce's stroller to Uncle Damon and Auntie Cory so Quintin can use it.

I'm looking forward to moving so I can play at the park!

I miss all my Grandparent's! I hope all is well and Grandpa & Grandma are having a blast in China, and I can't wait for Grammie & Granddad to come home from Denver!

See you soon!
Snoozin'
Ready for the trails with my new doggy cap!

My favorite tree in the park. The pic doesn't do it justice.
Checkin' out the bark with my Pops
I love the woods!
Me and Moms on the trails!


No comments:

Post a Comment