Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Grandparents Rock!

Wow, I am so blessed to have four awesome Grandparents! And they live so close!

My Grammie and Granddad made sure our Denver trips are smooth and easy! They take care of all the logistics like hooking us up with a sweet suite at Staybridge Suites and making sure we had a four-wheel drive rental car for all our snow driving!

Thank you!

And while we were in the mountain time zone - Wow! Grandpa and Grandma outdid themselves (which is hard to do)! Not only did they take us and pick us up from the airport, but they spent the whole time we were away helping my parents out! Grandpa put a new fuel filter in my Explorer (not an easy task) and unclogged our dishwasher! Grandma cleaned our oven (it's like new!) and took multiple bags of leaves from our little patio! They also made sure we had soap, soup, and milk for when we returned!

Thank you!

And not only all that, but my Grammie and Grandma spend time with me every week that let's my Moms do some tutoring, go to the dentist, make dinners, and do some cleaning!

My Grandparent's Rock!
I Love You!
Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment