Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a big deal! It's not tiny! Great Grandma Hazel turned Ninety!

Happy 90th Birthday, Great Grandma Hazel!

I am so glad that I got to help you celebrate! We had a blast at Leonard K's Boathouse in Allyn for lunch with all of the Kingsbury family! After lunch, we had a huge open house over at the Vaughn Civic Center. All Great Grandma's friends and family came by for some cake and ice cream. My favorite part was the Hazel-Then and the Hazel-Now displays. I can't believe that my GG is 90!

I Love You, Great Grandma!
The Matriarch's Brood
Apres Lunch with some 1st, 2nd & 2nd-Once Removed Cousins (Or something like that)
Great Grandma and all her Great Grand kids (minus Rikki)!


Hazel Kingsbury And Her Peeps
Grandma and me in zero of the 90 balloons!





No comments:

Post a Comment