Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I am so blessed to have such wonderful Peeps in my life! Thank you all for everything you do for my Moms, Daddio & Me!
I Love You!
Merry Christmas!

Here are some shots from my 1st Christmas Eve ever!
My Peeps at the Pt Defiance Zoo

Oh hello there, Mr Polar Bear!

Invasion of the Blue Herons

Here is our White Christmas

Yep, I'm checking out some sharks!

Hello There! Merry Christmas!

Auntie Cory and Cousin Bryce were checking out the sharks, too!


MOMS!

That's Mr Peacock to you!

Great Grandma Hazel joined me for our Christmas Eve Party at Grandpa & Grandma's!

My Daddio and my bowls!

Thanks for the AWESOME Turtle nightlight, Cousin Bryce!

Cousin Bryce helping Grandpa and Grandma open our gifts

Super Grandma and Me in my new 'Grandma Loves My Chunky Cheeks' jammies!
Thanks for all my super sweet Christmas gifts Santa, Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Cory, Uncle Damon, Cousin Bryce, Moms, Dads & Great Grandma Hazel!

No comments:

Post a Comment