Monday, August 15, 2011

My First Vacation!

Thanks Granddad and Grammie!!! Grandad and Grammie treated all us Grand Kids to a wonderful and relaxing trip to Sunriver, OR! I have now been to two states! And for a while, I had spent a fifth of my life in Oregon!

Butte Bachelor

Dreamland in warm weather

Lachlan the Great Gator Tamer

I'm One Month Old!

Elsie trying to beat the heat

Ready to roll

Some of my first wildlife photos

Aww, My Sweet Folks on a bike ride!

Elsie introducing her Cousin Lucas to the passing deer

West Siiiide

Lachlan racing Lightning McQueen

Lil Lucas showing me how it's done

My Beautiful Moms holding me tight

Whatcha lookin at?

Lachlan and Caden Bouncing!

Elsie and her 'Cones

Cousin Katie giving Lil Lucas a lift

Grammie and Elsie

The Gang

The Ranch Cabin Residents

Granddad and Lucas

1 comment:

  1. Ethel you have the most beautiful mommy!! I'm glad you got to take such a fun vacation :)

    ReplyDelete