Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Easter 2k12

Moms and me ready to parrrr-tttteee!
 Whoa! I've been busy getting my new house and yard all fixed up so I can throw myself a 1st birthday party at the end of June and haven't had time to update my Peeps!

I've got lots to share and will try not to let my busy baby life hold me back from my Peeps! So, let's get to the updates!

Happy Easter... in June! I got to celebrate with lots of friends and family. What a wonderful way to remember!

On Easter Saturday, I hit Grandpa & Grandma's for lunch with Great Grandma, and then we hit the Sehmel Homestead Park party with my friends. On Sunday, I headed to Grammie & Granddad's to hang with all my Johns Aunties, Uncles & Cousins! 

Here's proof!

Uncle Damon and Cousin Bryce playing Planes, Trains & Automobiles

Cousin Bryce and Everleigh doing the Sehmel Park Hula!

Hangin' on my porch with Auntie Cory and Aunt Sandy... in the Sun!

Great Grandma, Auntie Cory & me relaxin before supper (pre-Quintin)

Great Grandma reading to Bryce and me

Auntie Cory, Me, GG Hazel & Daddio!

Party at Grammie & Granddad's! I love swinging! Thanks for pushing me, Katie!

Ahhh, after dinner drinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment